iReporter

Julie Blythe Resident Artist at Giddens Gallery of Fine Art in Grapevine “I don’t consider myself a self-taught artist. I have designed my own art education,...
Sara Joseph Resident Artist at Giddens Gallery of Fine Art in Grapevine Sara Joseph employs multiple media, from oils and acrylics to watercolor, collage and...
The Compound at Pegasus Park, the food services outlet, partnered with Notre Dame School of Dallas to provide students with an opportunity to gain experience...
ART REVEAL PARTY SATURDAY APRIL 15, 2023 6-9PM As you may already know, we are now hosting a bimonthly Art Reveal event where our amazing artists create unique...
Martha Jane Brounoff – Guest Contributor
Mar 22 2023
Expand your career horizons! If your job situation is in a stalemate or you want to enhance your career options, come join the St. Jude Career Alliance at its...
Wipe Out Kids' Cancer hosted their annual Guild Kickoff Party at the home of Pat and Pete Schenkel. The Guild provides financial and volunteer support to Wipe...
Sharing stories about personal issues is tough, yet two NFL football greats, Dak Prescott of the Dallas Cowboys and Solomon Thomas of the New York Jets, who are...
“Kingston and the Bluebonnets” by Monica Cascio Gallery Wrap 30 x 24" Oil on Canvas “Spring in the Texas Hill Country is a sight to behold. Bluebonnets...
Lynde Griggs – Guest Contributor
Mar 16 2023
November 2021, we gathered women at our office and held a candlemaking class while we shared about Belle & Sparrows. It was so much fun to host a 'girls night...
EarthX, which was started as a predominantly consumer event more than a decade ago, has evolved into the world’s largest green gathering, convening heads of...