iReporter

“Butterfly with Geraniums” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 11 x 14? Acrylic on Wood “I was inspired to paint this simple little butterfly after visiting a...
In April 2020, Texas Women’s Foundation established the Resilience Fund to provide immediate, mid- and long-term support to women, girls and families most...
Rainbow Vomit, Dallas' #1 rated immersive art exhibit, is getting in the holiday spirit with the opening of its “Magical Winter Dreamland” installation. With...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Dec 6 2020
Quite often we extend compassion to a friend when that person has experienced disappointment. Why is it that we're harder on ourselves when we experience a...
Despite the Covid-19 environment, you have secured a job interview at your most important target company. How can you effectively articulate why you are the...
You have a new baby ! It’s an exciting time in your life! There is much reason to celebrate, even in the midst of a pandemic. Bringing your little one home...
Local non-profit launches holiday program to bring Santa to kids and food to tables Metrocrest Services is offering a unique opportunity to help bring joy...
“Red Rocks” by Kiki Zais Gallery Wrap 30 x 40” Mixed media on Cradled wooden board “In awe, I was inspired by the majestic strength of the “Red Rocks”. Arches...
“Deer” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap Canvas 48 x 30? Acrylic Mixed Media “This painting is ‘Deer’ to my heart. I live in the piney woods of East Texas where we...
“Journey of Lights,” a new multi-night outdoor Christmas Event, and "A St. Andrew Christmas" 2 Drive-In Concerts will benefit a new mental health initiative,...