iReporter

Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Oct 18 2014
Local artist, Suzy Moritz-Rawdin, has had a passion for bringing the canvas to life ever since she was a young child. “I began painting right out of the...
Gary Buckner, owner of STASH DESIGN, uses his immense knowledge of engineering and industrial design to create unique accessories, furniture and sculptures....
Cherie Giddens works as a professional watercolorist and owner of Giddens Gallery of Fine Art, an artistic gem found in Grapevine. She finds daily inspiration...
Invite your friends and neighbors to join us on October 26 from 12 p.m, to 2 p.m. in the west parking lot at FUMC Allen for our annual Fall Festival. Dress up...
Local artist Elizabeth Wiley hopes her paintings evoke peace and calmness. Sitting on a white leather couch inside her studio, I feel just that. “For my...
The annual Women in Mission (UMW) Fall Bazaar on October 25, is a great place to get started with your Christmas and holiday shopping. More than 70 vendors are...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Oct 16 2014
Opening the door into an Artist’s Life H. Carl Trimble III Stained Glass Artist – MFA, University of North Texas “Stained Glass transforms light the...
Mark Willis – Guest Contributor
Oct 14 2014
The Physiology of Falling Once upon a time, at a beautiful moment in history, you were born. After a few months calibrating to your new environment, you...
Do you find yourself reading articles or watching videos posted on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest? Some are really interesting, others sensational - and then...
Fall is in the air, and it's a great time to reconnect with nature. Green River Preserve , a Western North Carolina summer camp, is hosting an fun outdoor...