iReporter

On October 18, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., visitors from across North Texas will experience Collin County’s premier family-friendly Halloween event at Heard Natural...
The St. Jude Career Alliance Ministry in Allen will be offering a career management seminar on September 13. The guest speaker at this Saturday morning seminar...
This fall, explore your dreams, learn how to make your aspirations come true and hone your creative writing skills – all while you’re nurturing yourself and...
Cultura MINDS – Guest Contributor
Sep 7 2014
CulturaMinds™ is for those who are going through a job change, career change, and has an internal desire to climb that ladder. We help unleash that talent far...
September is library card month! We will be waiving fines during the month of September if you have returned your materials. So, please support the Crossroads...
Agape Resource & Assistance Center, Inc., a 100 percent volunteer 501 (c ) 3 social service agency that utilizes a collaborative model to provide housing and...
vicki_n579519 – Guest Contributor
Sep 2 2014
Be prepared for the invasion of Norsemen during McKinney's Oktoberfest. They will gather at the Collin County Historical Society & Museum, 300 E. Virginia St.,...
The Salt and Light Youth Choir of St. Andrew United Methodist Church, of Plano, Texas, one of the premier church youth choirs in the state of Texas, consisting...
melissa_t814490 – Guest Contributor
Aug 30 2014
Health and Success Go Hand in Hand I want to start out by saying that I did not do any intensive research on this subject...just going by my personal...
The St. Jude Career Alliance Ministry in Allen today announced that Steve ("Zip") Zipkoff, internationally recognized business motivation & leadership expert,...